11. Create a glossary about democracy. Use the words below as a starting point, then add some of your own.
Develop a glossary of words and terms that relate to the moon. Below are some words to get you started.
1. What was the main point of the Space Effects story?
2. How long was Scott Kelly in space?
3. Where did he live while he was in space?
4. What interesting things did Scott take into space?
5. What did he like about being back on Earth?
6. Describe the NASA research project that he was part of.
7. How much taller was Scott when he returned from space? Why was he taller?
8. Why do astronauts lose bone and muscle mass in space?
9. What do they do to strengthen bones and muscles while they are in space?
10. Would you like to spend a year in space? Why or why not?
- What is the BTN story investigating?
- How many planets are there in our solar system?
- Our solar system is just one of more than ________solar systems in the Milky Way.
- Finish the following sentence: The Milky Way is just one of hundreds of billions of…
- Where does Martin work?
- How does Martin explain the centre of the universe?
- How is space like the surface of a balloon?
- What was surprising about this story?
- Name three things you learnt watching this story.
- Illustrate an aspect of this story.
Understanding Words – Jupiter Text